So today I held my craft class as Asda community room, Mount Pleasant, Hull and we made 2 Cards, the first a pretty birthday, thank you or just because card.
To make this card you will need
- White Base Card – 21cm x 15cm
- Flirty Flamingo Card Stock 20cm x 14cm
- Basic Black Card Stock 19cm x 13cm
- Whisper White Card stock
- Oh So Eclectic Clear-Mount Bundle
- Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Emerald Envy Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Flirty Flamingo 3/8″ Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
- 3 Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Using the whisper white, stamp one of the full flower and 2 of the upright flowers in flirty flamingo ink.
- 2 step stamp the leaves 3 times in emerald envy ink, stamping off for the first stamp and full colour on the patterned stamp
- Die cut these out.
- To the right hand side of centre die cut the large patter from the basic black card stock
- Using the matting layer of flirty flamingo die cut the flowers with the insert and layer it on the stamped images. Being carful only to cut the flirty flamingo card where it won’t show through.
- Wrap the ribbon around the bottom of the basic black card and adhere it to the back.
- Stamp your chosen sentiment in Versamark and heat embossing power to help it show up on the black background.
- Matt and layer the basic black on to the flirty flamingo card and layer that on the White card base.
- Arrange your flowers and leaves where you would like them and add rhinestones for a little extra sparkle.
The second card that we made today was a christmas Card using the Thoughtful Branches, which is no longer available from Stampin’Up, but gives a lovely snowy scene by stamping 3 times without re-inking to create the dimension of the forrest.
I am planning my next class in January so please message me or email me to book your place.