Chocolate Orange Christmas box Santa’s Workshop.
Made by Andrea Wardill, Independent Stampinup@ Demonstrator.
Yesterday I was out with my good friend and fellow Stampinup@ Demonstrator Gez from Nigezza Creates having a little coffee and card session. During our journey we popped into Tesco’s where they were selling chocolate Oranges for 75p! yes 75p. I always buy my children a chocolate orange for Christmas, so I had to get some. (If they survive til Christmas without being eaten I will be very surprised). Gez then told me that she had made a box for it for valentines day. Today I have cased (copy and share everything) Gez’s box and added a Christmasy theme with the cute Santa’s Workshop paper and co-ordinating stamps and dies.
The dies from Santa’s Signpost actually cut out the images on the Designer series paper, super cute.
The products used for this box are:-
- Garden Green card stock for box 12 x 6.3/4 inch,
- Garden Green card stock for the lid 7 7/16 x 7 7/16
- 4 x Santas Workshop Designer Series Paper 2 3/4 x 3 3/4
- Signs of Santa Bundle to cut out Santa and for the sentiment
- a Scrap of Whisper white card stock to stamp the sentiment on
- Multipurpose liquid glue to attach together
- Wink of Stella to make Santa beard glitter.
The DSP on the lid is now retired paper, but it measures 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 for the top and 2 3/4 x 1 1/8
Please use Host Code QMSE6ZQM if ordering this item until the 12 of November 2018 so I can send you a little something in the post to say thank you.