Hi Everyone I am relaunching my blog.
I am still an Independent Stampin’Up! Demonstrator and love all things paper craft. This blog is here so that I can share my makes with you all and share tips and ideas.
So this first post is about my crafting space and storage. I feel fortunate to have my own craft room, somewhere I can while away the hours, relaxing and creating cards and gifts using Stampin’Up! products.
- The paper rack I bought from eBay from a lady who was closing down a shop.
- The shelves for the stamp sets are just everyday book shelves or CD / DVD shelves.
- The cupboard with desk space is just amazing bought from http://www.storage4crafts.co.uk . It comes complete with all the super storage boxes and folds away if needed, not that I ever do.
- The ink caddy is an old one from Stampin’Up! bought before they redesigned their ink pads, rumour has it that they are planning a new one.
- The draws are old ones that I picked up from an office stationary shop and is great for A4 paper and card stock, I tend to keep my white in there as I like to be able to see the other colours on the rack, for inspiration.
- My punches are stored on thin shelving in a cabinet, while the large cupboard below currently holds my Christmas stamps and papers, ready for when I need them.